Moderator: SoF Generals

SirCarrot
SoF Soldier
SoF Soldier
Steam ID: SirCarrot
PSN ID: CarrotCake69

Hello All

Postby SirCarrot » Wed May 27, 2015 8:33 pm

What name/nickname do you prefer to go by?: Carrot formerly known in this clan as LatinBoy

What is your Playstation Network ID? Steam ID?: CarrotCake69

Do you have a mic/headset to communicate with the clan?: Yes

How old are you?(optional): 20

Where is your location?(Just country is fine, state/city/province is optional): US CA

Do you have any past clans? Which one(s)?: Yes this one back in SWB2

What game(s) are you mainly interested in playing with SoF?: SWBF3 and any i might be needed for

What weapon/class do you prefer?: Sniper

How did you find out about our clan/website?: Old Clan Member

What made you want to join SoF?: Starwars BattleFront 3

Do you have any additional skills/assets that may benefit the clan?(ex: programming, graphic/web design, video editing, etc.): None

I used to be part of this clan back when SWBF2 was on the Ps2 online era, for personal and financial reasons i had to leave but now after many years i would like to join again. I remember it was Phalanx that i had to 1v1 and i was able to beat him with my sniping skills. Of course everyone knew dark was the best sniper in that game though

Detox
SoF Officer
SoF Officer
PSN ID: Basedmatik

Re: Hello All

Postby Detox » Wed May 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Nooo way, Latinboy!!! It's Killa, how's life? Been so long since I last heard of ya brotha, I'll never forget the times we had online :D
aka {SOF}KILLA :D

SirCarrot
SoF Soldier
SoF Soldier

Postby SirCarrot » Wed May 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Detox wrote:Nooo way, Latinboy!!! It's Killa, how's life? Been so long since I last heard of ya brotha, I'll never forget the times we had online :D

No way! Whats up Detox! i was about to call you Killa, its been great been jumping from game to game and clan to clan but it never felt the same as this one :P How have you been doing?

Deleted

Postby Deleted » Wed May 27, 2015 11:16 pm

Hey latinboy I glad to see you again.
Are things better now?

Dark
SoF Clan Leader
SoF Clan Leader
Steam ID: Morbid33
PSN ID: I-Dark-l

Postby Dark » Wed May 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Long time no see, Latinboy! Welcome back man. Of course we'll always have a spot for you.

If you have teamspeak we are always on there. You can get on whenever. Address: sofgaming Password: SOF

SirCarrot
SoF Soldier
SoF Soldier

Postby SirCarrot » Thu May 28, 2015 12:04 am

Dark wrote:Long time no see, Latinboy! Welcome back man. Of course we'll always have a spot for you.

If you have teamspeak we are always on there. You can get on whenever. Address: sofgaming Password: SOF

Demon_Blade wrote:Hey latinboy I glad to see you again.
Are things better now?

Hey whats up guys! Glad to see you guys as well! And thank you for allowing me to rejoin! Yea things are great now, how have you guys been? Ill download teamspeak tomorrow have work in the morning. You guys can still call me Latinboy if you're used to it but for the last few years ive been going by Carrot

Deleted

Postby Deleted » Thu May 28, 2015 12:06 am

I am really glad to hear that, man!
It has been pretty nice around here.

SirCarrot
SoF Soldier
SoF Soldier

Postby SirCarrot » Thu May 28, 2015 12:12 am

So whats been going on with you guys? and the clan?

Deleted

Postby Deleted » Thu May 28, 2015 12:19 am

Essentially we are just getting hyped for SWBF. Although We are playing a ton of games. It all depends on what we all want to play between us. Currently a lot of us are playing GTA 5 on PC.

So do you have a ps4? I sent you a friend request on PSN.
Also what do you want to go by now? I see you changed your name and I am wondering if you wanna keep your nick name LatinBoy or just start anew.

@
PhaLanX
Loookie

SirCarrot
SoF Soldier
SoF Soldier

Postby SirCarrot » Thu May 28, 2015 12:35 am

I do have a Ps4 but i mostly game on the PC now yea i think ill stick with Carrot now, i'm so used to it at this point. And i have quite a bit selection of games. Once Battle Front 3 comes out its going to be my main game and ill buy the copy that most people own. My main game currently is CoD Aw on the Ps4 and Arma 3 on PC but that sounds good GTA 5 on PC

Return to “SoF Applications”