Moderator: SoF Generals

Mezzey
SoF General
SoF General
Steam ID: Mezzey
PSN ID: meZZey11

Game Night Week 6

Postby Mezzey » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:50 pm

Hey everyone, once again game night will be taking place this Saturday. If you guys want to change to Fridays or some other time in the future then please speak up and let me know(and needs to be more than just one person). Anyways, here's the list of games that were submitted for this week:

Grim Dawn
Hearthstone (Tournament - Wild Common cards only)
Pokemon Showdown (Tournaments - Randoms, Type, Normal)
DC Deckbuilder (Tabletop Simulator)
Atlas Reactor
Joking Hazard (Tabletop Simulator)

And the winning game was Pokemon Showdown

Here's the setup for this week's game:

Eveyrthing takes place on the website [url=pokemonshowdown.com]Pokemon Showdown[/url]. They also have a client you can download if you wanted but shouldn't be necessary. There's a few different tournaments styles I would like us to try out first and then we can do whatever people want afterwards.

First is standard 1v1s Singles. To make your team, go to teambuilder and choose the format "Gen 6 Anyting Goes" so we have access to all the pokemon. The only rules for this setup is no legendary/mythic pokemon (i.e. Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Arceus), no fakemons(They have a few on the site, don't use them)only 1 pokemon can mega-evolve per battle, and only 1 Z-move can be used per battle.

Second format is Singles Type Battles. This is the same as the previous except all the pokemon in your party must share the same type. This means if you chose Fire, all your pokemon must have Fire as one of their types. Note: If you were to choose Flying for example, you could use Gyarados since it's a Water/Flying but you could not use Mega Gyarados since it becomes Water/Dark.

Last format I would like us to try is Random Battles. Pretty straightforward here. You just challenge one another and are give random pokemon. If you have any other questions, message me and I'll help where I can.

Spark of Fate
SoF Officer
SoF Officer
Steam ID: sparkoffate
Xbox 360: Spark of Fate
PSN ID: SomeVVhiteGuy

Re: Game Night Week 6

Postby Spark of Fate » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:49 am

j

Return to “News and Announcements”